Thursday, November 05, 2009
I've not been touching Alex(my lappy) for 1 & half day. WOW! A record! :DHahaha! Wednesday. After looking at my competitor, my motivation falls. I don't want to enter the competition anymore. & some more, im SHY lah! ARHHHH!!! What should i do?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? & looking back at my dance moves, ARGH! so not that good. I know im not a professional dancer. Cause im a freestyle dancer with no trainings at all. I learn myself. So please don't judge me. i do it for having fun. Cause we GIRLS just wanna have FUN! :DD After that, met dearest @ sommer. there is where i started to feel cold & symptoms of getting sick. brrrr~ D: dear was sleepy cause he keep yawning alot. & i'm trying my best to be a good girlfriend to help him when he is suffering. i will help you in any way i can okay bby :)) & im sure you will be there for me when i need you :) After that, need to head home early. I keep seeing lightning from far. I knew its gonna rain soon. I was right. When i reach home, i straight away landed on my bed. Off to lalaland.. & it was just 9.30pm only. GAWD! D: I keep having weird dreams & keep taking my temperature. I've got migraine. & this morning, i took my temp. It was 38.1 degrees. Guess what, mum force me to go to school. check check dapat tahu, she heard 37.1 rupenya. -____- I went school for halfday only. my migraine is killing me lah! I got no mood. & eat lesser. never eat dinner. i hope i lose weight. seriously. I like when i get sick. I intend to look skinnier :D Haha! I know im weird. And tomorrow, planning to go out with sis. The above picture. My real sister. She's turning 13 tomorrow :D Poor thing lah she. her friends can't make it to go out with her. even Nazrul. =_= Haiyo. i know what to get for her :DD Maybe saturday, i go get it when i go out with bby. Tmrw night, go bowling SIOL! with papa's drama club friends. =_= BOWLING! -_- Nehmind, i hope she will have fun. :DD i know mama secretly ordered Swensen's cookies & cream ice cream cake. 1kg siol. -_- so the... don't want to say ah. Anyways, i feel so shagged right now. MIGRAINE! MIGRAINE! DAMN U MIGRAINE! weather i guess. Let me be fine by tomorrow morning please. I don't want to miss my class. I've been sleeping like pig today. To get rid of my migraine. Pfft. =_= but no luck. P.S. What's your problem huh? The other day, in the bus, i want to smile to you, you act like i never exist. Like WTF right? Made me think twice to smile at you. When i was making my way to GEMs class yesterday, i passed by you, you LOOK AWAY! WTF?!?! What did i do wrong sia?? Whats your problem towards me siol!?! is it because i broke your promise? is that why you mad at me for? Oh come on! GROW UP LAH SIA! Early this year till now, we have not been in good terms. I KNOW. i realised. You pretend to talk to me because ALIYAH told you to do so huh? Seems like Aliyah is the middle person now. CHANGE UR ATTITUDE LAH BITCH! If only i can BITCH-SLAPPED you. but i wont. Im not that evil. Anyways, shit happens what! Were you there for me when i was heart broken? NO RIGHT? & why must i listen to you not to be attached & all. KAU SENDIRI PUN BUAT PE! PHUCK OFF LAH! i'll prove you wrong Siitti Nordinah Bte Nordin. :@ TTFN. bby, 4 more days to... :)) bby,iloveyoueffingmuch! ♥ you make me so special.. i said it once, i will say it again. You are the fucking best! ♥ Labels: love, school, sick, sis |
![]() REENA HEIZER♥ Senior Year in Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Resorts Facilities Services & Management X'mas Eve grows a year older I'm OWNED.
♥ Ownage of Thomas G :) ♥ since 090909 ♥ at 0909 hours :) blood_nicky_boo@hotmail.com Follow me at Twitter www.twitter.com/ReenaHeizer Yours Truly Facebook ♥ myspace friendster Tagged ♥ My BFFs! Kinaa♥ Mimi♥ Sen♥ Awan♥ Bros & Sis Adam Hayden ♥ ZyZy ♥ Fazzy ♥ Fadli ♥ Sally ♥ Bella ♥ SR/Ex-SR Lovelies Azura ♥ Mia ♥ Namie ♥ Syids ♥ Saliha ♥ Singapore Polytechnic ♥ Adilla Ahmad Fikry Alan Ariff Ayie Bi Nuan Chao Yen Denan(Grandaddy!) Din(Uncle Foxy!) Farhan Fairul Faqih Fatiha Fatin(Mummy!) Hui Shan Joanne Joe Joline Jun Yi Khalis Lufi May Yan Miswan Oliver Rasul Reeve Theresse Toh Lin Wan Yin Wei Yang (sheep) Xuan Veronica Zaid(Grandaddy no.2!!) Friends Yantoi Shikin Naya Riri Nana Cine Yasser Wani IKa eeqa Nad Ezan Alisa Eika Chafeka Aishah Khalil Haqim Voguelicious Fadlie Fauzi Rassull Isaac Luke Izzy Veron Nur Aliff September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |