Saturday, July 18, 2009
![]() I remember how i go OOGLY GOOGLY melts over ALEX TURNER. Thanks Mia for recommending me this song.Yes, the one above. Till my surname as TURNER. Gosh! & Lappy also name ALEX. =D I remember how i used to dream to have a boyfriend looking like him. Actually, i have a friend who look like him last time. Hahahaha! His name is Taufexx. anyways, today, i was busy.. Coz preparation for THE WEEKEND. Actually, today i woke up late. I know i know. Awan is such a pathetic wake up caller. Never scold me. -__________- JUST SHOUT lah.. Scold me. Confirm i wake up. & i woke up at 8.05am. I quickly rush with my bad hair moment. Gosh! So yeah, den by then, i was already in bus at 9.35am. & no use already coz class is gonna end @ 10 plus. So i had my breakfast @ McDonalds. =D I DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES I ATE McDONALDs this week!! OMG! FATS FATS FATS! i hope by the end of sunday, i lose weight. Mia came over to my place. To help her with blogskin. Finding the perfect skin is like SO HARD!! At least u know how to use the template thingy ryte? Ok best! =) Then helped Mummy with Dadeh(a malay pudding) Seriously ALOT i tell you. Me & Mia helped closing the covers of the mini containers. I think my mum gonna make around 200+. I dunno. Hahahaha! & yea, send Mia to bustop. She need to meet her BAMBAMBAM. Hahahaha.. Later, Dad reached home. I bathe & all coz need to go to my Uncle's house for a mini gathering before the marriage event(Nikah) happening tomorrow.. Hahaha.. & yes, im gonna be a helper. Wearing Maroon this Sunday. BUSY BUSY BUSY! =D OH YAR! I remember daddy ask me & sis this question just now. "Do you both want to act??" & i was like what?!? O_o Cos my dad has a friend who is finding young talents to act on stages. not on TV. & daddy also wanting to act again. He use to act on stage with those classic local comedians. =)) Maybe i should give it a try.. Who knows... :p & yea, i ask him to bluetooth me Cari Jodoh song. after that, he showed me & my sis a screensaver. We both thought it is a Man U animation or something as always.. Guess what's the screen saver was?? COUPLE KISSING ANIMATION. O__O *totally boob shocking in silence face i tell u* what's his motive showing us that??? u don't let us kiss or whatever but show us that kind of stuff. I know your little secret ok daddy. So Shush! & at my Uncle's house, helped out with some stuff. and what Abang Fairul is going to give to the bride is such a BRANDED STUFFS i tell you. I saw a big crown, DKNY heels, Chanel cosmetics, Prada clutch pouch, BVLGARI, this expensive earrings and something else i forgot. If i were the bride, i will be SO THRILLED I TELL U!!! ;DD *singing* cause its thriller...Thriller night.... Hahahahah! Random shit. MIA MIA! Speaking of BVLGARI, remember the Voguelicious say that phrase. FUNNY RIGHT!HAHAHAHA! :DD said you loved me said never leave me maybe you just heard your wrong cause im damaged, im damaged, don't know what to do, baby im damaged so, so damaged because of you " - Shayne Ward :D its like so true ar the chorus. GOSH! :\ TTFN. ♥ i have friends who will always be by my side. :D P.S. Haiyo Mr Yap, stop messaging me can? I find it so weird lah.. Can chat with me instead right. But im busy this weekend. Too bad lor.. i think i will be 75% recovered by then. Its 2.00am now. MY RELATIVES FROM MELAKA IS ALREADY ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE. GTG!! Dammit! |
![]() REENA HEIZER♥ Senior Year in Singapore Polytechnic Diploma in Resorts Facilities Services & Management X'mas Eve grows a year older I'm OWNED.
♥ Ownage of Thomas G :) ♥ since 090909 ♥ at 0909 hours :) blood_nicky_boo@hotmail.com Follow me at Twitter www.twitter.com/ReenaHeizer Yours Truly Facebook ♥ myspace friendster Tagged ♥ My BFFs! Kinaa♥ Mimi♥ Sen♥ Awan♥ Bros & Sis Adam Hayden ♥ ZyZy ♥ Fazzy ♥ Fadli ♥ Sally ♥ Bella ♥ SR/Ex-SR Lovelies Azura ♥ Mia ♥ Namie ♥ Syids ♥ Saliha ♥ Singapore Polytechnic ♥ Adilla Ahmad Fikry Alan Ariff Ayie Bi Nuan Chao Yen Denan(Grandaddy!) Din(Uncle Foxy!) Farhan Fairul Faqih Fatiha Fatin(Mummy!) Hui Shan Joanne Joe Joline Jun Yi Khalis Lufi May Yan Miswan Oliver Rasul Reeve Theresse Toh Lin Wan Yin Wei Yang (sheep) Xuan Veronica Zaid(Grandaddy no.2!!) Friends Yantoi Shikin Naya Riri Nana Cine Yasser Wani IKa eeqa Nad Ezan Alisa Eika Chafeka Aishah Khalil Haqim Voguelicious Fadlie Fauzi Rassull Isaac Luke Izzy Veron Nur Aliff September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |