This are some MM day pictures that i can upload for the moment. HAHA! So enjoy the pics. more pics coming soon. The Mr & Miss MM pic. Haha.. Dun mistaken ar, dats my partner as in for that event. & we won 1st place. YEAS! hahahaha.. topshop & river island, HERE I COME!! hahaha!
Hafiz was about to shake hands. Haha.
I went up the stage first. Ladies first mah. hahah!
Me & Khalis. Rasul & Adilla at the back. I know u like my shirt ryte Din? hahaaha!!!
Dun mistaken this pic. its for MM DAY eh. hahaha!
MMEC GROUP PHOTO! WEEE~~~ i love u guys!!!!
& below here we have a weird thing kina send. hahaha! if u noticed it lah.
Go figure wats its about. Actually kan kina, aku nak testing2 benda screenshot ni. HAHAH!!!!sorie ye... at least gmbr bawah ni aku tk tunjuk sape kasi . hahaha!